Diesel Mechanic Job in Alaska:
Windgate Associates has an immediate need for an experienced Diesel Mechanic for an oil industry client in Alaska.
This is a permanent, rotational position that does not require relocation. Work on-site and then travel home on your off weeks! This is a Field service position with heavy travel within Alaska.
– Minimum of 5+ years of Diesel engine overhauls, troubleshooting, maintenance, tune-up and repair experience
– Heavy Caterpillar engine experience
– CAT engine certifications preferred
– Significant overhaul experience
– Clean driving record
– In-person interviews may be required in the Gulf Coast area. Interview expenses will be covered by client
– Terrific annual compensation
– Medical, dental, life, 401k
– We are ideally looking for candidates that would be able to begin work by June 2016. However, please do not hesitate to contact us if your availability for a new Diesel Mechanic Job is further out
James Hammell at James.Hammell@Windgateassociates.com or 203-701-9562
Since 2003, Windgate Associates has specialized in the recruitment of Diesel Engine Technicians and Generator Mechanics for clients nationwide. Please visit our website at http://www.windgateassociates.com for more information.