Windgate Associates is currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic for an oil industry client in Alaska. This is a permanent position with a rotating work schedule (roughly one month on at a time).
No relocation is required for candidates in the lower 48 states.
Terrific annual compensation + per diem, medical, dental, life, 401k.
– Minimum of 5+ years of Diesel engine troubleshooting, maintenance, tune-up and repair experience
– Significant experience on Detroit Diesel engines, specifically Series 60.
– Documented experience overhauling Diesel Engines. Please note that overhaul work is a requirement and client will not consider any candidates without this experience
– Experience working on Diesel Generators would be a major advantage, but training available for the right candidate!
– In-person interviews are not required, although client may be available to meet select candidates at their offices in the Gulf Coast region
Call James at 203-701-9562 or email James.Hammell@Windgateassociates.com
Or apply via SLACK